Saturday, November 26, 2005

Tagged

As of right now I have been tageed by Tee and Gul.
And as Gul tagged me about a month ago, I'm going to do that post today (Also coz its shorter :).

Rules
  • Go to your archive.

  • Find your 23rd post.

  • Find the fifth sentence (or closest)

  • Post the text of the sentence with these instructions.

  • Tag 5 people.


Well here goes:
"Compare it to the good ol' school days when the most dreaded thing you could think of was homework which could be done from your school books & you didn't have to search the internet or go through the library, when you only went to the library in your library period and could read books like The Hardy Boys or The 3 Investigators without a care in the world."

And 5 people I'm tagging:
Tee
S.E
RP
Sheza
Wild1

Thats all folks. And yeah I specially tag VL. Coz I'm really having a bad feeling about that animal showing on her blog :(


.

No comments:

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...