Wednesday, September 15, 2010

28 & Alone :(

As salam u alaikum.

Ookay, as soon as read the title again, it seemed really desperate and pathetic :P So let me explain. I just turned 28 two days ago and I came back to Dubai yesterday. So I guess that explains the title now (and hopefully it looks less pathetic :P ). I think I should change it to "28, Single and ready to mingle" :P

My visit to Karachi was simply AWESOME!!! I am unable to explain it in words. And to add to the fun, it started raining as soon as I came out of Karachi airport. Alhamdolillah alhamdolillah it was great!!! I enjoyed a lot, caught up with family and friends, had a blast on my birthday and then came back here.

Last night, when I went to bed, it felt so strange. I felt as if I was lying down in someone else's bed even though I had slept in this bed for the past three months :s

Since Ramadan is over now and I am back, I am thinking of finally learning how to cook. I have to learn how to cook and stop eating from outside. I wonder if anyone will dare eat my cooking apart from me :P

I remember one time that I tried making a half fried egg. I had seen mom do it so often that it seemed like a piece of cake [ I guess that is a wrong example since I have no idea how to bake a cake :P ] So, I lit the stove, heated the frying pan, broke the egg and put it in. what I didn't do is that I didn't put in any oil and so what I made was called a black-burnt-egg-stuck-to-the-frying-pan. And since that was the first dish that I had ruined made so I ate it all and my stomach grumbled for hours after that :P

Anyways, that is it for now people. Take care, keep smiling and keep blogging :)


.

5 comments:

*Dulce* said...

Single and ready to mingle -Ahem Ahem lol

I know, it feels weird settling in again to a place where you don't have your family and loved ones. Though I am sure your bed-bugs waited for you dearly.

*Dulce* said...

awwww u seem like a cute 16 yr old girl hehehehehehe "i am thinking of finally learn to cook :)"

on a serious note, i would eat the gulab jaman :) no matter how burnt it is.

SHA said...

Hud hogaye! Itni manly post likhi thi and you say it seems like a 16 year old GIRL!!! :( :P

And I never said that the gulab jaman will be burnt!!! So this is the confidence that my friends have in my cooking :(

*Dulce* said...

kabhi khilaoge toh confidence bhi badh jaiga ;)

*Dulce* said...

UPDATE!

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...