Monday, September 27, 2010

In a hurry :)

In a hurry :)

Today I noticed that I was acting like the crowd here and was hurrying to the metro station and so on just like other people.

And now I realize why people do that, well at least why I did it today. I overslept and so to catch the metro and then the connecting bus, I had to almost run so that I didn't get late. So maybe people hurry because they have a lot on their hands or for people like me, they value their sleep a lot :P

Anyways, it's just been two weeks since I came back but it seems like such a long time and I'm already thinking if I can go for Eid-ul-Azha. Let's see.

The weather here is changing and it gets colder at nights. I hope it rains lots :)

Anyways, take care people, keep smiling and keep blogging :)


.

4 comments:

*Dulce* said...

tum bhagte howay kitnay pyare lagte ho :P

*Dulce* said...

**giggles**

munazza razzak said...

Hope to see you at Eid-ul Azha!!

munazza razzak said...

Agar insaan khwaaab dekhne main time na zaya kare to waqt par uthe aur phir bus tak door ki zarurat na pare

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...