Friday, September 10, 2010

Eid :)

Eid woh Eid nahin jiss main teri deed nahin
Deed woh deed nahin , jiss main tu qareeb nahin

*deed means to see someone in person or a picture

It is Eid in Dubai but I wouldn't know because...

I

AM

IN

KARACHI!!!!! :D


Yes, I'm in Karachi and it is an awesome, awesome feeling :)

Eid ka maza to apnoo k saath hi hota hay and so here I am with my family. Pakistan is celebrating Eid tomorrow and this is one Eid that I am sure I will not forget :)

I landed in Karachi yesterday, as soon as I got out of the airport I knelt down and kissed my homeland [I had to stand up quickly and spit the sand out but it was worth it :P]. Karachi has never looked so beautiful. The pollution emitting vehicles, the traffic jams, the crowded buses; everything looks so awesome :)

I haven't stopped smiling ever since I've landed in Karachi :) And the best thing is that as soon as I exited the airport, it started raining and it has been raining on and off ever since. Can you believe it!!! I love my family, I love the rain, I love my bed, I love my pillow, I love Karachi!!!

I am too overwhelmed at the moment to say much. It seems like I just came to Karachi but it already has been one day :'(

Take lotsa care friends, have a wonderful and blessed Eid. May Allah shower his blessings upon us and accept all our prayers, ameen.


.

2 comments:

*Dulce* said...

wowwwww, I wish i cud go to karachi! waha ke sab bahot yaad aate hain :(

Your Ex-Friend said...

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...