Sunday, November 20, 2005

Exams

I think you people already now what I'm gonna say. I think the heading says it all. Sadly this post isn't going to be a rant ( Although I was so looking forward to write one :) . I'm just writing to wish everyone goodluck for their exams. I know how important they are for our future, our career and for our life. Time passes away very quickly and after a while only regrets remain, If only I had read that last chapter, if only I had more time to study, if only I had 10-15 more marks I could have made to a better college / university. We don't realize how precious the time, that we have now, is. We aren't getting any younger and the time that we have now will never come again and it is how we manage this time today which will determine our future. Everyone says that school / college / university years are the best years of one's life but these are also the foundation years for our tomorrow. I pray that all of us who have their exams or are going to appear for them pass them with flying colors. I pray that we are able to pass the exams of this world and are able to pass the exams of the hereafter. Always remember impossible is nothing. I have seen people who barely passed their first year of O' Levels get B's and even A's in their O' Level papers. I have seen people who barely scored 1.5 GPA score 3.0 and 3.5. all it takes is a bit of hardwork. I know this sounds a bit unrealistic but believe me truth is stranger than fiction. And I'll discuss the other side of the picture too. People who are studying to become CA's (Chartered Accountants) are the best example. If you know someone who's doing CA then you know what I mean. The pass percentage of CA's is 2%. It means no matter how good you are, only 2% of the people appearing in exams will pass. Imagine giving a great paper, scoring many correct answers but still failing. Imagine the frustration. Yet I see people trying harder and again and again and eventually passing. There is nothing bad in failing or repeating as long as you don't repeat the same mistakes again. I pray that may all of you pass all of life's endeavours and never give up, I pray that life never lets you down, I pray that all your wishes come true, I pray that you become what you want to be. Study hard because it is what counts. Imagine yourself 30-40 years from now, sitting with your grandchildren, telling them about life's experiences. The experiences that you are going to share with them depends on how you spend your life now.
Ok people thats it for now, I know this post was a bit boring for some of you but what can I say. Thank you for bearing me.

PS: Following is something I read on the back of a bus

Sapairoo nay sanpoo ko iss liyay qaid kar liya
Insan ko dusnay kay liyay dost hi kaafi hain

Thought provoking, isn't it ???


.

No comments:

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...