Wednesday, November 30, 2005

December

The month of December starts tomorrow. Another year nears its end. The month of December, for me, brings 3 seasons with it. And this has happened for the past 3-4 years. Firstly the season of winter, which I simply love. The chilly air hitting your face on the bus-stop, Never wanting to come out of that warm bed, The cold water hitting your face when doing ablution for fajr prayers. I always wait for winter to come.Then there is the wedding season. Its been happening for the past 2-3 years that most people I know get maried in December and they are such close relatives that I cant afford to miss these weddings.
And lastly there is the Exams Season. Yes exams season is back. I envy all those whose exams have ended :). I just wanted to ask all of you a favor. whenever you are praying, just drop in a little one for me " Ya Allah, Saad ko her imtayhaan main kaamyaab farma (Ameen)". I would be utterly grateful.

Now coming to the tag.

-name: Saad
-single or taken: single
-sex: male
-birthday: 13th September
-siblings: 2-shoe size: dunno
-height: 5' 8, I think

. r . e . l . a . t . i . o . n . s . h . i . p . s .

-who are your best or really close friends? No one
-do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse: Nope

f. a . s . h . i . o . n . s . t . u . f . f .

-where is your favorite place to shop: No favourites
-any tattoos or piercing: Nope

.s . p . e . c . i . f . i . c . s .

-do you do drugs?: The only thing I'm high on is life
-what kind of shampoo do you use?: The kind which gets all foamy, cleans your hair and makes it smell nice.
-what are you most scared of?: Nothing, I guess
-who is the last person that called you?: Me ( I was checking something about my cell)
-where do you want to get married?: Haven't given it a thought yet
-how many buddies are online right now?: I am not signed in
-what would you change about yourself?: Nothing, I am happy with who I am

f. a . v . o . r . i . t . e . s .

-color: black
-food: Anything that tastes nice
-boys names: All names are nice
-girls names: All names are nice
-subjects in school: Is that a trick question
-hobbies: reading, cricket, watching movies

h. a . v . e . y . o . u . e . v e . r .

-given anyone a bath?: Nope
-smoked: Nope
-bungee jumped?: Nope
-skinny dipped?: Nope-ever been in love?: Nope
-made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: Nope
-cried when someone died?: Nope, but I came close
-lied: Nope (Does that answer the question)
-fallen for your best friend?: Nope
-been rejected?: Nope
-rejected someone?: Nope
-used someone?: Nope

. c . u . r . r . e . n . t .

-clothes: black trouser and dark blue shirt
-music: Strings-Zinda Hoon-make-up: none
-annoyance: exams
-smell: tea with joshanda (I've got a sore throat)
-desktop picture: Google Earth pic showing my home
-book you're reading: HP GOF (Just to know what the movie has missed/added)
-in cd player: Goblet of Fire
-color of toenails: natural

l . a . s . t . p . e . r . s . o . n .

-you touched: someone in the bus I think
-hugged: dont remember (Eid par bahut logo ko hug kia tha)
-you yelled at: I don't yell
-you kissed: My two year old cousin

. a . r . e . y . o . u .

-understanding: I think so
-open-minded: Yeah
-insecure: nope
-interesting: Nope
-random: Sometimes
-hungry: Nope
-moody: Nope
-organized: Nope
-healthy with eating: Try to be
-shy: Sometimes
-attractive: Dont think so
-bored easily: Nope
-messy: Sometimes
-obsessed: Nope

. r . a . n . d . o . m .

-In the morning i am: lively, singing songs and in a real good mood
-love is: another name given to compromise
-i dream about: ...

. o . p . p . o . s . i . t . e . s . e . x .

-what do you notice first: intelligence
-last person you slow danced with: No one
-makes you laugh the most: All of my school friends
-makes you smile: all my school friends
-who do you have a crush on: No one
-who has a crush on you: Dunno

. d . o . y . o u . e . v . e . r .

-sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to im you?: Nope
-wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: Nope
-wish you were younger: Nope
-cried because someone said something mean to you?: Nope (well maybe when I was 3-4 years old but I don't remember it now)

n . u . m . b . e . r .

-of times i have had my heart broken: 0
-of hearts i have broken: I don't think I've broken any hearts
-of tight friends: 0
-of cds i own: 100 maybe
-scars on my body: 1 (on my forehead, its actually been left by some stitches I had when I was 3)

. f . i . n . a . l . q . u . e . s . t . i . o . n . s .

-do you like filling these out?: What do you think
-gold or silver: Silver
-what was the last film you saw at the movies? HP GOF
-favorite cartoon/anime? Batman/Spiderman/Superman/Pink Panther/Tom & Jerry
-what did you have for breakfast this morning?: Coffee, boiled egg and two slices of bread with butter and jam
-who would you love being locked in a room with?: Dunno
-could you live without your computer?: I'll manage
-would you color your hair?: Nope
-could you ever get off the computer?: Anytime
-habla espanol? Nope
-how many people are on your buddy list?: 25-30, I think

I tag everyone in the I Visit section on the right, everyone who hasn't been tagged yet and everyone who reads this post.


.

No comments:

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...