Sunday, November 13, 2005

Weekend

This weekend was the same as usual. Boooooooooooring. Isn't there anyplace a person could hangout. Most people I know are having their exams and I really do feel sorry for them. I mean when do exams end anyway, first its quizzes, then mids and then finals and the break that you get between them is spent studying. Just think how many things you have missed because of these exams. Weddings, parties, gettogether with friends and all that stuff. Although deep down inside I know its the right thing and the things I just mentioned won't make my resume sparkle but still I miss those great school days when you could just study for those mids and finals and that too happened only once a year which brings me to another thing. Is semester system good or were the good ol days of school better when exams happened only at the end of the year ONCE. I had a discussion on this with a friend and according to him semester system is better coz we learn more, our knowledge gets tested often plus the burden is less coz you don't have to go through the whole years course but just of the past few months. What do you think ?
Anyways watched Paycheck this weekend, its a nice movie. I always have been fascinated by time travel and knowing about the future so I liked the movie and I would definitely recommend it. I know its an old movie but I usually dont have time to watch the movies as they come out.
The season of quitting blogging is on and one of the great blogger friends I know has a suspicious post up (Yes I'm talking about you VL). Please dont quit. Plus I was really gloomy when PG left and it took me a while to figure things out. Anyways right now all bloggers are accounted for, although they aren't posting that often but I'd say its a relief that atleast they are still there and not thinking about quitting. ( Yes all of you are not thinking about quitting, now repeat after me, I will not quit blogging).
Anyways friends that's it for today. Keep smiling :)


.

No comments:

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...