Saturday, August 13, 2005

Return of the King

No this isn't the Lord of the Rings. I just thought this title seemed catchy :). Anyways, as most of you know by now I didn't quit blogging and don't plan to. So here I am. Don't really have much to write about today. So lets start with the weather (the universal conversation starter). The weather today was as good as it could get. It rained a bit in the morning for like two hours. I watched "The Pirates of the Carribean" today and its a great movie. Go watch it. I read Harry Potter 6 last saturday and am dying to discuss it with someone who has read it. So go read that. I'm tagged to do an independence day post which inshaAllah I will do tomorrow. I think all of us should put up an independence post so I tag all of you to do one. Anyways baqi raavi chain hi chain likhta hai.
I would like to ask all those bloggers who don't have RSS to please put it up, coz it helps greatly in checking if someone has updated or not. I would also like to say that from now on, if my creativity fails me (or in other words I dont have a worthwhile comment), I would just write "SHA was here" to show that I did visit and I suggest you people do the same. It boosts up a bloggers confidence. So heres me signing out. Take care & Happy blogging.

No comments:

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...