Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Nothing to write about

I have come to the phase that a blogger hates most, the phase where you don't have anything to write about. You are sitting there staring at the monitor with an absoulutely blank mind. I dislike it when my favourite bloggers (the ones mentiones in the "I Visit" section) don't blog for long intervals. Visiting these blogs has become a part of my daily routine. I dont comment on some because they have blogger comments which take forever to load. Similiarly, I don't like it when I'm stuck here with nothing to blog about. But now as I have started writing and (luckily) the weekend has just passed, I'll talk about my weekend. I re-read Harry Potter 6. Please don't read the next paragraph as it contains spoilers. Start from the one after it.
First of all what was the need for killing Dumbledore. I mean is it necessary to always kill the person the readers like. First it was Cedric then Sirius and now Dumbledore. Why doesn't Snape die. Coming to Snape, which side is he on anyway and is Dumbledore really dead. The seventh book is really going to be a blast. And book six seemed more like a romantic novel than a childrens fiction book if you know what I mean.
Anyways a good weekend isn't complete for me without a good book and a good movie. I watched Shawshank Redemption. It is a great movie. A must see. I would say no movie could tell you more about not losing hope. A great movie indeed.
I watched The Matrix for the thousandth time maybe. And the same question came to me. What if we really are trapped in the matrix ? or what if we aren't ? Is there anyway of knowing ?
What started as nothing to write about came out to be quite something. (Must write more posts like these :).

PS : One more thing, I'm writing posts and comments in the most haphazard way possible. I think thats a phase too.

No comments:

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...