Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Last Post

Yes, you read it right. Today on this rainy day, I write my last post. Due to unknown reasons I have decided to discontinue blogging. And with a heavy heart I write this post. I have enjoyed every second of my short stay in Blogistan and I would be amazed if I am able to forget any part of it in the coming years. I have made new friends, friends I have never met, have never seen, have never talked to, yet they seem so close. I want to thank each and everyone of you for making my experience full of happy memories.

Spider ( formerly Spider.tm), the blog from where I started commenting.
G3 Tech News, the blog from where I started posting.
H., my inspiration to start a personal blog.
VL, whose posts have always made me laugh. She can lift your mood in a matter of seconds with her posts and comments.
NJ, the procrastinator.
Teeth Maestro, whose unique style of reporting news is unmatched.
UITians, a blog by my university fellows.
Gul, the flower of the world.
Shirazi, the master blogger.

I would also like to thank everyone who linked to me and who has mentioned me in any way on their blog. Thanks to Shirazi, PG, VL, NJ, Gul and everyone else.

Forgive me If I missed your name. I hate goodbyes, but I didn't want to leave without telling you guys.
Happy blogging people & remember me in your prayers.

No comments:

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...