Saturday, August 20, 2005

HELP

I need some help regarding tariff rates of different service providers. No, I'm not buying a mobile connection, this is what you would say research. Anyways I want to know how much it costs if you call from PTCL to Mobilink, Ufone, Warid, Telenor, GO CDMA etc and vice versa. Plus I also want to know PTCL's rates for international calls, rates of calls made from Mobilink to Mobilink, from Ufone to Ufone and so on and their rates to call to other service providers. I also want to know how GO CDMA is going these days and would it be wise to shift from PTCL to any LDI or WLL provider. Being a I-live-on-the-internet kinda guy, I thought you people have the right to help me first before I go out and talk to people in person :). Anyways no pressure, if you can help, well and good otherwise no problem.

PS: I want these tariff rates in layman terms coz I never understood the tax thing and other hidden charges.

No comments:

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...