Saturday, February 25, 2006

Tagged, Yet Again...

Dunno how many people have tagged me but here goes:


Four Movies/Drama Serials I Could Watch Over and Over

Road to El Dorado
You've got mail
Finding Nemo
Aansoo


Four Places I Have Lived

Jeddah
Karachi
Karachi
And my very own and beautiful Karachi...

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch

Scrubs
Friends
Becker
No fourth and I watch the above 3 only when I get the time

Four Places I Have Been On Vacations

Riyadh
Muree
Lahore
School ( Ahh, the good ol days of O' Levels )

Four Websites I Visit Daily Whenever I Come Online

Blogs
Yahoo Mail
GMail
No fourth

Four Favorite Foods

No favourites. Anything that tastes good.

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now

School
Uni
Outside playing cricket
Sleepyville

Four People I Tag Next
everyone who hasn't been tagged and who reads this post.

.

No comments:

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...