Friday, December 16, 2005

Tagged

Tagged by S.E

Seven Things I want to do in my life:
1) Become a Doctor
2) Try teaching
3) Perform Hajj
4) Become the person who studies well before exams and not 2 days AFTER it.
5) End all those games and books piled up on my desk.
6) Become a better muslim and human being
7) Start / Build a University

Seven Things I can do:
1) Walk to the busstop everyday
2) Stand at the bus door in the chilly karachi winter breeze
3) Write ( I wish)
4) Watch my favourite movies again and again
5) Play cricket at anytime of the day/nght
6) Stay awake for 48 hours
7) Jump off a 10 feet high wall (I broke my leg but I did do it)

Seven Things I say the most:
1) Yup
2) Nope
3) Phir kabhi
4) Exactly
5) Nahin yaar
6) Kal ki kal dekhi jayay gee (said when there is the danger of a quiz tomorrow)
7) Hojayay ga. Don't worry

Seven Things I can't do:
1) Jump of a building
2) Fly
3) Eat flavoured Polo
4) Mingle with people I don't know.
5) Do Magic
6) Think of something to write in this one and the last one for now
7) ...

Seven Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) Where
2) do you
3) come up
4) with
5) tags
6) like
7) these ???

Seven Celebrity Crushes:
Well these aren't exactly crushes. But I really liked the parts they played in different movies
1) Tom Hanks ( Terminal, Cast Away, You've got mail etc)
2) Meg Ryan (You've got mail)
3) Vin Diesel (Pitch Black)
4) Toby Mcguire (Spiderman 1 & 2)
5) Emma Watson (Harry Potter)
6) Alan Rickman (Harry Potter)
7) Miranda Richardson (Harry Potter)



Seven People I Tag
1) VL
2) Sheza
3) Stray Angel
4) SG
5) Zenia
6) Last person to comment on this post
7) Second last person to comment this post

It seems that if it wasn't for these tags, some people (Me) would not post for God knows how long. I thank S.E and all those who frequently tag me to bring me out of hibernation.
.

No comments:

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...