Sunday, December 25, 2005

Felix Felicis

There is officially one week left in my exams and God knows what I wouldn't give for a bottle of Felix Felicis :). Yeah you guessed it, I just read the sixth installment in the Harry Potter seires. I didn't really enjoy reading it the first time but now when I re-read it, I think its a great book. Although I'm really mad that Dumbledore died, I think he'll be back and Snape is definitely on Dumledore's side. What I can't figure out is who took the real Horcrux. Who is this R.A.B ? My money is on Regulas Alfred Black, Sirius Black's brother but lets see what happens. Anyways I definitely need your prayers and don't worry, if I get my hands on some Felix Felicis, I'll definitely share it with you all, the people who are going to give exams and the ones who are going to get their results although I sure hope none of you ever need it.
Okay friends thats it for all and yes a very Merry Christmas to all fellow bloggers who celebrate it.


.

3 comments:

Khawab said...

hey
how r ya.........well gud luck with ur exams.....study hard n insallah u'll b fine....

do u still read HP.....hehehehehe
i have stoped readin in long time ago :P

Anonymous said...

I'm fine, thank you. How are you doing. Thanks, studying hard is the easy part, its the passing thats difficult :)
Yup still read HP and am proud to confess it :)

Hasan Mubarak said...

Good Luck for exams.

And I don't think Dumbledore will be back in future. In fact, he didn't want to be killed by the death-eaters so he asked Snape: "Snape, Please!"...

I still do think that the Fourth part's still the best>..

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...