Saturday, June 25, 2005

Another Chain

I know this is getting kinda weird, but believe me not all my posts are going to be answers to the different chains floating in Blogistan. I will inshaAllah post something different. Anyways, I got tagged by VL [ I think ].

Total number of books owned, ever:
I really don't know, maybe over a hundred.

Last book I bought:
Beginning Java 2 by Ivor Horton.

Last book I read:
Blogging for dummies geniuses by G3nu1n3, H., VL :). Well not exactly, last book I read would be Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix. I am a only-buy-a-book-when-you-dont-find-it-online kinda guy. So I do most of my reading on the PC & last eBook I read was The Partner by John Grisham & it was a great book.

Five books which mean a lot to me:
  • The Holy Quran:

  • Do I need to give a reason ?

  • Qasus-ul-Anbia

  • I haven't read this book but I have heard much about it, & have heard many stories from it from my friends. It contains stories of different Prophets.

  • Harry Potter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5:

  • I wasn't much of a HP fan and was ignorant of Harry's world, It was not until I saw the first movie that I got curious and got the books and now I'm a die hard HP fan. One thing I noticed is that in Harry's world you can call a girl a witch and she won't get mad, rather feel proud on being called a witch :). Waiting anxiously for the sixth episode which is coming out on 16 July.

  • LOTR 1, 2, 3

  • I saw the movie first and it was so good, I had to read the books.

  • The Da Vinci Code

  • Great book, a must read for everyone.This book made me read all of Dan Brown's work & all of it is great.

  • Recommend a book/author[one of my own]:

  • J.K Rowling, Dan Brown, John Grisham

    I tag G3nu1n3, Pseudo Genius, Aay Deeand everyone else who read this post.
    And here's a special offer for my Blogistan friends, if you need an ebook(academic, fiction etc), just tell me & I'll try and find it for you

    No comments:

    Ramadan

    Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...