Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Why Blog ?

Why do I blog ? Why should I blog ? Maybe I want to know if others also think that I'm (not)normal, maybe I want to communicate with more people, maybe I want to share my ideas & thoughts with people of the virtual world who don't really know me, maybe I'm using a lot of maybes today. I came to blogistan by way of the Spider blog. Most people I know in blogistan, I found them through the same blog. I used to just comment on the blogs of other people but sometimes I had more to say on the topic but couldn't because then it wouldn't have been a comment, it would have become a post so I thought of starting a blog and posting my thoughts there. But now I realize its not as easy to write as it seems and maybe I'm a better blurker than a blogger.
Anyways I think this is not going anywhere so here is my link to the "If I could be.." thingy

If I could be a mime:
.................

If I could be a doctor:
I would try to find the cure to every incurable disease and I would definitely ban smoking.

If I were a linguist:
I would translate as many books in as many languages as possible.

If I could be a videogame designer:
I would create the best videogame ever, a combination of Mafia, Splinter Cell, Metal Gear Solid, Max Payne etc.

Now for one of my own
If I could be genie:
I would be no ones slave and you would get just one wish coz I don't believe in second chances.

Now I pass this "If I could be.." to everyone else who hasn't got it yet. And I would also like to pass one of my own which goes like this:
"If I had one wish, I would wish for...."

Here's my answer
World Peace - Nah, too cheesy
Lots of money - Nope, too greedy
I would wish that every wish that I make from now on should come true. :-)

1 comment:

Your's Truely said...

not every wish brings us smiles, isn't it?

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...