Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Another Random Post!

As salaam u alaikum

Here I am, sitting alone in a hotel room, thinking all sorts of things. (As they say, khali dimagh is devil's workshop or is it farigh dimagh?)

And one of those things is, as the subject suggests, that this is going to be another random post :P

Firstly, my prayers go out to an ex-friend, may she have the best in life hamesha, ameen. I hope her life is on track to getting married, inshaAllah :)

Secondly, I found out today that a very good blogger has come out of hibernation. This blogger is a doctor & is doing marvelous things for the less privileged but we never get to find out, partly because of her modesty and partly because it isn't reported. I hope and pray that the work continues and Allah rewards her & fills her life with happiness, ameen :)

Lastly and before I state this stupid thought, I would like to say that this is just another odd thing that has occured to me & I hope I would laugh at this when I look back at it after some time. This means that none of the readers are to give it a second thought and just ignore it.

Man is a social animal but I'm sure there are exceptions. I was just thinking that most of our reasons for happiness and for sadness, are people. What if we subtract that from the equation? A person just lives alone, prays alone, works in the jungle collecting fruits & vegetables for the day and that's it. No people interaction, no ways to get in to trouble, no ways to commit any sins and no ways to be sad about anything. Seems simple, doesn't it?

But it isn't. As I was writing the above, I had flashbacks of the moments of happiness that I've had, the moments when my friends have been there for me, the moments that make life what it is. And now I'm wondering why I wrote the above. Man really is a social animal, can't do anything about it.

I guess we are built to care for others, to help others, to be happy when our loved ones are happy and to be sad when they're sad.

Wishing all of you the very best in life. May Allah grant us the courage to walk the right path and fill our life with happiness, ameen

Take lotsa care friends and keep blogging :)


.

No comments:

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...