Sunday, July 12, 2009

Busy busy

The last one week was really something. It was full of fun activities, a busy and hectic schedule and about meeting new people.

The tough schedule came with few hours of sleep a night and sometimes none at all. And it has gifted me with a sore throat, a voice I can't recognize and a slight fever.

But I think its worth it. I learned new things, I found new things about some people and experiencing last week is something that I'm sure I won't forget for quite some time :)

Thank you everyone who was a part of it, it wouldn't have happened this way if it wasn't for all of you. And I mean it in both ways, good and bad.

I'm sure that anyone who is reading this post doesn't have a clue about what I'm writing about but I think that's how my posts usually are :P

Anyways, I hope all of you are having an exciting weekend & are not lying in bed, chillaxing like me :P

Take care friends, keep smiling & keep blogging :)

.

No comments:

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...