Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Down but not out!

Today I feel a little down, a little broken hearted. I had become passionate about something after quite some time and it didn't turn the way I wanted. I had made so many plans, had done quite some thinking but....

I didn't get admission in the Masters program. They said that my Bachelors degree is already equivalent to a Masters degree and hence I can't take admission for a second Masters. The excuse is so lame that I just can't imagine what to do and that's the reason for me being low today :S

Yes, I'm a bit down but I'm not out. I have complete faith in Allah and I believe that everything happens for a reason and Allah surely has something better in store for me :)

Everything is going very well alhamdolillah. The weather of Karachi is really nice these days and it seems as it would rain. I remember that it rained on 20 July last year. Let's see when it rains this year.

Take care of yourself friends and remember me in your prayers :)

.

No comments:

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...