Sunday, June 25, 2006

Down but NOT out

As salaam u alaikum friends
Yes I'm back, for how long I dont know but still, it feels good to be back. People usually blog when they have time on their hands or when they have exams on their mind :D
I think I mentioned on this blog that I had a fracture sometime ago in my leg. Well today I'm going to tell you how it happened :D I know it sounds icky, but dont worry there are no gruesome details :D
Anyways, it was a hot day in April, some 2-3 years ago, I was out with friends playing cricket at Safari park. Yours truly hit a sixer and the ball went flying into Safari park (we were playing in the parking area). I went inside, threw the ball out, and then dunno why, jumped from the fence which is some 8-9 feet high. I landed on uneven ground and well... it resulted in a hairline fracture in my left ankle and I was out of action for about 6 weeks with a plaster on my leg and me lying in bed. At the time i fell, my leg sweeled to the size of a football and well... it was a funny sight :D
How does the above relate to present day ??
While crossing the road, and stepping down from the pavement, I stepped into a hole in the ground, my left foot twisted really badly and behold !! I'm sitting here with torn ligaments in the same place as my last fracture, I have a plaster on my leg and I'm out of action for atleast 3 weeks. The moral of the story..... while crossing the road, look on both sides AND look below too :D
Thats all for today friends, pray for me that I get well soon and also for a friend k that person always meets success.
Goodbye and take care

No comments:

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...