Sunday, October 02, 2005

Friends Never Say Goodbye

Saw Road to Eldorado this weekend. A great movie, one of my favourites, simply superb. The characters, dialogues, animation all are tooo good. Also saw the Runaway Jury based on John Grisham's novel by the same name. The movie was good but they totally changed the issue on which the case was based but all in all a nice movie. Coming back to Road to Eldorado, if you haven't seen it, go see it now, its a must see. Anyways it seems as if the month of blogging has come because I see many bloggers posting much more often than they used too. Its kind of good as now there is always a new post to read, to comment on. The month of Ramzan is also coming which means that I'll be posting less maybe not at all in Ramzan, but I sure will be commenting so you all should keep on posting.

Met some long lost friends yesterday and had a great time. Remembering the good (not so) old days is so much fun. Had a blast. But you know what, I dunno why but the meeting made me sad when I was hoping to be happy. Hmm.. Really odd.

PS: You can never have enough prayers. I am always in need of them. I thank everyone who prayed for me. Everything is okay. I'll explain more later. Anyways everytime you are praying, just drop in a little one for me too. I would be utterly grateful.

No comments:

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...