Saturday, July 09, 2005

Its Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive !

Yesterday my internet said its goodbyes & left me stranded in the middle of sending an email. I knew it would happen someday but so soon, I wasn't really prepared for it. But right now as I tried to open google expecting a "page cannot be displayed", the site opened. And here I am. Anyways now I realize how much the internet plays a part in our lives. Almost all business everywhere in Pakistan broke down. Emails had to faxed by companies, callcenters fired their employees because of the internet breakdown. This lets us to think that shouldn't there be another gateway in case something like this happens again.

No comments:

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...