Thursday, November 25, 2004

Random Thoughts

I counldn't believe my eyes when I logged into orkut for the first time.It was totally a different world.I found so many of my old friends from my school days and found out so many new things about my classmates (my new friends) from the university.Orkut.com really is a great site.
Anyways just wanted to say that the stuff I post is not always mine,sometimes I get it in email & sometimes I find something while surfing like the poem below.

Walking into the bathroom, already feeling the pull that comes after a long dry spell...
A cold winter’s night, saving on the heating bill, heater on low
The perfect mix of warm and cold water, definitely more warm than cold.
Hands under the stream, scalp tingly, the cold windchimes within-
intensifying the warm surrounding each finger
A thought: "forget that three time thing, nobody said twenty times was forbidden.
"Laughter, savoring. Looking into the mirror,"Why, hello there..."
Making faces, a pretend comedy show for friends, making them laugh
Mmm. The water just got warmer.
Washing the face now, warmth on the eyelids- one of the best feelings in the world..
Almost as wonderful as when a mother places cloth
on her child's irritated eye,
bringing her mouth to it,
and letting her warm breath through,
Soothing it with her grace.
Heaven is most definitely under that woman's feet.
Droplets lingering on the chin…
Arms are always the hardest; afraid they’ll be cold as soon as the water stops, they always are--until remembering to bring a towel to the bathroom.
Head, ears and neck, simple, But the feet
are another potential problem area.
Never been too fond of the whole water-over-the-sock thing.
cheaters.


alhamdu.......lilah The praise is............... for God.


SHA

No comments:

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...