Saturday, September 01, 2007

Ouch, ouch, oooouchh!!!

Why o why does it have to be a nail injury???? :s
I mean of all the things that could go wrong, of all the ways a guy could get hurt, why does it have to be a nail injury :(
I injured my right hand index finger nail and half of it was separated from the skin (I know it even pains to write and read this, imagine how it feels to experience it :( ). I have this big white bandage on my finger and it is paining a lot :( . Plus I'm typing funny because I'm not using my index finger and whenever by mistake I hit the keyboard with it, I press 3-4 keys at a time and my finger starts to hurt more.
I don't know whats up with my health, first the flu and now this. And although the flu has gone but I still have a bad throat and well... I pray that no one ever gets their nails injured and ever gets their throat as sore as mine, EVER (ameen)
Please pray for me friends, I am always in need of prayers.
Keep smiling and keep blogging :)

.

No comments:

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...