Sunday, August 27, 2006

The FLU!!!

Atishoooooooooooo !!!!
Yup, thats what's happening this weekend. I've got a very bad flu. atishooooooo. yup thats how bad it is :).
The weather has finally gotten to me. I mean I was waist deep in cold rainy water and nothing happened, I was outside soaking wet almost everytime it rained and nothing happened. And I had to catch flu the easy way, came out of the shower and atishooooo. One small sneeze and it began. Now not only do I have a bad cold but a fever too. Thank God it's the weekend coz I can't imagine going like this to the office. Pray for me friends that I get well soon. I tell you, having a flu is so boring, just lying there on the bed, sneezing like crazy. Stay away in case you catch it :)
Take care fellow bloggers, atishooooo. :D

No comments:

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...