Saturday, May 13, 2006

I'm back

Yes people, believe it or not, I AM BACK. it took me long enough but i realized that blogger really is the best and you cannot fool yourself into thinking that you can shift onto something else. So ban or no ban, i'm going to stick with blogger. I dont know, if it'll be the same, with most of my blogger friends leaving blogging or shifting to non-blogspot blogs, but lets see.
The thing that urged me to come back is the return of other famous bloggers. I just saw that S.G has update dher blog, so that is a wonderful surprise and I also saw some of the "older" bloggers coming back, so here I am.
Its that time of the year which people fear, yes it's exams season and thankfully this time I dont have exams.
*starts chanting "i dont have exams, i dont have exams" :D
I wish all of you people out there who do have exams, i hope all of you pass with flying colors and make your parents proud :D
Best of luck and all the best to all of you.
take care people

.

No comments:

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...