Saturday, May 28, 2005

The month of May

Ah the sweet month of May signalling the end of Spring and the start of a beautiful Summer. Yeah Right.May and sweet, surely.May is probably the most dreaded month of the year.Almost everyone has their exams, tension, hope, desperation & failure..all these can be seen in the eyes of the people around you.Last year in May, I fractured my leg...long story, will tell it later.Anyways this year May has brought more sadness to me than happiness. My best friend is immigrating to Canada & ain't gonna be back for 3 three years, plus this is my last semester in uni so that has me down too.Four years is a long time and now when you think of it that all that time is going to end in just a few days....well you get the idea.
Anyways on a happier note, I've decided to try and blog weekly if not daily, and I owe it to this person.So you can thank/blame her for this.Ok then,thats it for now.Take care people.

No comments:

Ramadan

Falling ill is one of the worst things that can happen to a person living alone in pardes (foreign country). From our childhood we have seen...