Dear Faithful Reader
If you are accessing this blog from outside Pakistan or from within, this is to inform you that that all blogs hosted on the blogspot domain have been made inaccessible to viewers in Pakistan therefore I will be shifting to some other blog hosting site soon. Although some people have found workarounds of accessing blogs on the blogspot domain, its not the ultimate solution. So suggestions are very much welcome and I would be thankful if you could kindly guide me to a substitute to Blogger
Thank you
.
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work
As always, this will be a random post. But will revolve around me ranting talking about my work. Have you ever looked at someone at your w...
-
The holy month of Ramadan is upon us. A month to ask forgiveness and to do as many good deeds as we can as it is a very rewarding month. T...
-
As salam u alaikum. Ookay, as soon as read the title again, it seemed really desperate and pathetic :P So let me explain. I just turned 28...
-
This post is just to say how thankful I am to Allah for everything. Allah has been there whenever I've called for Him and alhamdolillah ...
No comments:
Post a Comment